Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Viva La Espana

So there I was, sitting in the Orlando airport as El Nino made a magnificent move to beat the keeper and score the only and winning goal of the Euro 2008 final. I must admit that I originally had Portugal going all the way, but second on my list was that of Torres, Sergio Ramos, Fabregas and Spain. I watched the entire final with about 50 drunk travelers from across the world in the Fox Sports Zone at the Orlando airport, it was ill.




* Sorry for the music on the vid, what the hell was this dude thinking with Creed?

2 comments:

Heather said...

You got to go to New York for the fourth- you lucky man. I am jealous. And hasn't Wendy had that baby already?? How fun to see all those people- will you post pics please!!???

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Jared! I saw your link on Heather's site. Wow, looks like you are doing really great. I would love to keep in touch. Check out our blog if you get a chance. We live in Sacramento and have 3 boys....I know, we're crazy. I love being a mom though and once they start talking, they're actually really entertaining. :)

Brittney and Doug