Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tattwos

Thought I would post these up. Most people already know, but I added a couple new ones to my collection back in October. Looking for ideas to finish off the quarter sleeve. Any thoughts?

Anchors Aweigh: F&F Forever - August 2008

Creeker Crew: Home Is Where The Heart Is - October 2008

Mom: RIP - October 2008

If you didn't notice I have a theme amongst my artwork - Friends and Family. I am looking to fill in my upper shoulder soon and bring everything together.

4 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Lookin good! The tats are well done!

Heather said...

I think you should save the upper part for your future wife and kiddies...what do you think? It goes along with your theme and I think your wife will think it's oh so romantic....that is my vote, + I have no other idea coming to mind! :0)

Tawna said...

Jared, I love your theme. Your mom one almost made me cry! I like what your friend wrote, save it for your wife and kids :) How are you?! Where are you?!

tirtzy said...

found you :) i remembered you mentioning you had a blog. love the new tats. hope all is well!!! tg.