Saturday, June 14, 2008

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

I hope that this doesn't sound super super conceited but I am in love with my band's CD. Honestly, I can't get enough of it. I want it to get big. Like, touring big but I know that won't happen.

I am really really bummed that I decided to leave Maple Grove. I hope that the rest of the group knows how much I loved being a part of the band and how much I absolutely love our music. Here's something for the rest of you to wrap your ears around, let me know what you think:

Storytime With Rabbi - Maple Grove

2 comments:

Heather said...

You can always move back to Utah and hook back up with Maple Grove and rough it til you make it big :0)

Anonymous said...

i agree with the previous comment. there's no hurry to grow up. wait, that sounds all wrong. what i mean is that it's your life and if that's what you want, do it. i believe in you, jared.