Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gobble Gobble

It's been a while since I have posted something on here but I am giving myself a little slack and chalking it up to the Holidays.

Speaking of Holidays--Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful. I woke my butt up at 5am to go to work that morning and was planning on running down to Best Buy after work to get in line for Black Friday. I checked out of work at 11am and drove down to the Orem Best Buy only to find about 30 people already in line. I was blown away. Black Friday has become a spectacle. I decided to call Levi (my roommate) and let him know the situation. I then decided that freezing my ass off in the cold to only make a few hundred bucks off of the sale just wasn't worth it. So I cruised back home and helped get the house ready for Thanksgiving dinner. Well I didn't really help cook that much, in fact I mostly took a nap. But I did clean up the kitchen and put all the food away so its not like I didn't do anything to help out.

It was a great day spent with some great people and I was stoked not to be freezing my nuts off on a sleeping pad inside a sleeping bag at Best Buy but rather snuggling up into my nice bed and warm sheets.

No comments: