Monday, April 14, 2008

IT IS FINISHED

I just want to thank everyone who came out to our show last Friday. It was seriously so EPIC!!! Besides the fact that we got screwed out of fifteen minutes for no apparent reason (there is a motive behind going on second - its called getting to play longer) the show was so so rad as witnessed by the pictures below. Two songs into the set we played California Girls by The Beach Boys, hence the short shorts and the tanks and muscle sweatshirt on our part.

(This is pre-California Girls)


(Come On Party People Get Up!)


(I think you can almost see my twins in this one)


(I rapped Fat Joe's Make It Rain, Illa Illa)


As you can see it was a pretty rad party. The venue was packed and we ended up selling a ton of merch, which is good because I gotta recoup our recording costs somehow. Everyone should have a listen to some of Maple Grove's new tracks. We are really really happy with the album and the artwork and my last show and the birds and the bees....uhhhhhh sorry about that. Its starting to get late for me. I know I know, 930 isn't that late but when you are about to turn 26 life just starts slowing down and 930 just feels a lot later.

No comments: