Wednesday, April 2, 2008

STAY GOLD PONY BOY

I have pretty much announced this to everyone, but for all of you out there who might stumble upon this - I AM MOVING TO KANSAS CITY!!!!!

Yes its true. No "day after April Fools" or nothin'. I really am making the move to the MID-WEST (said all slow and gangsta-like) Maybe I'll run into Nelly even though he is from St. Louis (St. Lunatics on da map!)



In all seriousness though, I am getting really stoked to make the move to America's heartland. Obviously I will miss a lot of people and things here in Utah, but that's what holidays are for right?

I've had the privilege of meeting various members of The Get Up Kids at random times in my life - when I was one of ten people at a Koufax (Ryan and Robby Pope) show in Boise, talking with Matt after multiple New Ams shows, or meeting the whole band on their last tour. I have this odd feeling that they will play a reunion show while I am living there and it will be freaking EPIC! VIVA LOS GET UP KIDS!



No comments: