Wednesday, April 2, 2008

IT IS FINSHED

We put the final mixes on our new EP last night. It feels so good to have achieved such a rad accomplishment. A lot of work went into this CD and I feel like it shows on the record. We poured almost everything into making this thing happen before I leave. I am so stoked on the CD right now. Maybe it's cause I'm in the band, but I am seriously in love with our record.

We needed to get it recorded and pressed in time for our show on April 11th. This is probably going to be my last show with the band and we are gonna do it right. The show is pretty much going to be a huge party to celebrate my bday, my going away, and most importantly the release of our yet-to-be-titled EP.





I just want to thank everyone who has come out and supported us the last few months. Seriously, you have made this part of my life so rad.

Make sure to come and see me at the show, this might be your last chance to catch a glimpse and give me a hug. Oh and I have to make my shameless plug that you should buy a shirt at our show so we can actually pay for the CD (you can buy a regular printed shirt and a CD for only $10 or you can buy a custom sewn shirt and a CD for only $15 - WHAT A STEAL!)

Holla at ya boi!

No comments: